Improved performance on multi-core processors, better boot performance, DirectAccess, and core enhancements.
This image file includes all versions of Windows 7, for 32 and 64 bits. To install Windows 7 All in one we will have to burn the .iso image to a DVD or to a USB memory drive.
This Windows 7 All-In-One is valid to be able to install it through a USB drive (Pendrive) on those computers that do not have a DVD drive. Just follow the steps in the LEEME.txt file.
The systems included in the Windows 7 AIO USB EDITION are native Spanish. They are also original (without modifications of some third).
Versions included in Windows 7 All-In-One:
– Windows 7 Starter for 32 bit.
– Windows 7 Home Basic for 32 bit.
– Windows 7 Home Basic for 64-bit.
– Windows 7 Home Premium for 32-bit.
– Windows 7 Home Premium for 64-bit.
– Windows 7 Professional for 32-bit.
– Windows 7 Professional for 64-bit.
– Windows 7 Ultimate for 32 bit.
– Windows 7 Ultimate to 64-bit.
– Windows 7 Enterprise for 32-bit.
– Windows 7 Enterprise for 64-bit.
Inside the LEEME file, the instructions on how to install Windows 7 TEU from a USB are explained in detail. Also if you wish, you can burn Windows 7 TEU to a DVD for later installation.